I'm at it again: teaching and chasing the sun ..... Follow along as I experience sunny Sahuayo



Tuesday, August 9, 2011

"The Night of the Iguana"

I just got back from a spontaneous trip to Puerto Vallarta
and this pretty much sums up ALL my time there:






enough walking around town... time to work on my "tan"



still working on my tan (three days of some serious sun, and I'm still the same color as the sand, haha)





Thank you Puerto Vallarta for the fresh air, beautiful views, enjoyable beach naps, and wonderfully friendly people to meet!

I'm  already looking forward to my next playa vacation...


Until then, it's Sahuayo for this girl :)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! Looks like a lovely way to spend a few days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH fun! :) I can't believe you didn't tan at allll. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jessica! You'd love it there :)
    Hayley, I did get a little red... and maybe a few more freckles, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we should skype chat. I wanna know how everything turned out, new friends, job, all that

    ReplyDelete