I'm at it again: teaching and chasing the sun ..... Follow along as I experience sunny Sahuayo



Friday, August 5, 2011

Home, Sweet Home!


"Mid pleasures and places we may roam

Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home"

 After a month back home, in beautiful Washington, it's time to head back down to Mexico... early morning flight, here I come! It was a huge blessing to be home during the nicest month of the year, and spend time with so  many wonderful people (and one especially wonderful feline!).                                                                                                                                                                     
                              Here are a few July highlights:
                                                                 
Sprinkle Wedding :)
Portland with Hayley
&    coffee bean tattoos @ Music in the Park
 Solid Rock service and concert **photo stolen from Hayley ;)



Enjoying a delicious malt with Sarah at dinner tonight. Yummmm!


Mom and Dad across the table: cuties :)                                                          
It was such a treat to catch up and spend time with everyone! I thoroughly enjoying being a part of Erin & Fred's beautiful wedding, meeting baby Elias (Sara and Jonathan's week-old bundle of joy!), and spending time with my favorite people in Bellingham (and Lynden!), Puyallup, Auburn, Seattle and Portland.  I love you all, and will be missing you down in Sahuayo.  
Adios!! <3

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I love you! I'll pray you have a safe flight and I'm so glad I got to see you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sahuayo welcomes you back with open arms!

    ReplyDelete